We do things different
Alpha Lotto Limited was incorporated in 7th February 1994, under the Companies Code, 1963 (Act 179) as a private limited company and commenced business operation in 17th March 1995. However, in 2008 government policy on private lottery operations changed and halted its operation.
Alpha Lotto Limited in 2013 acquired a license from the Veterans Administration Ghana (VAG) to operate. The Alpha Lotto and VAG initiative aimed at raising revenue to support the welfare of service veterans as well as contributing to the development of the country through payment of taxes, employment creation, and corporate social responsibility initiative.
Alpha Lotto has under gone operational phases. Right from the manual coupon operations to the use of high-tech automated Point of Sale device as well as having its digital / computerized draw.
Alpha Lotto currently operates seven(7) different 5/90 draw games: “Alpha”, “Delta” ,“Omega”,“Excel”,“Prime”, “Kenstar”and “Precise” which have their draws on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday respectively. Alpha Lotto has carved a niche for itself for its prompt payment to customers and excellent customer service delivery.
Alpha Lotto Limited has a team of high caliber staff with diverse skills and experience. The company has invested heavily in technology and training to ensure that it is at par with the best in the lottery business environment.
- To achieve excellence and to be the market leader in private lottery operations using Quality Technology Management as a competitive tool to distinguish itself from its competitors to the benefit of the community.
- To exceed the expectations of its players by providing them with a vast range of its products, innovativeness, the application of new technological advances and quality service.
- To generate more funds for socially relevant causes and humanitarian activities by organizing and conducting games of chance in a controlled and socially responsible manner.
- To create motivating working environment as the groundwork for business success by a continuous improvement of working conditions, encouragement of personal growth and implementation of an adequate compensation.
- Keeping the service promise
We value integrity and seek to attain excellence the right way. Integrity, honesty, and winning the trust of our clients by keeping our service promise are at the heart of our business.
- ALPHA LOTTO – In Aid of Orphans and the Aged.
We have the necessary know-how and skills. We conduct our business efficiently, with dedication and responsibility.
HONESTY AND ETHICS
Our high regard for social and ethical norms is manifested through our fulfilment of the commitment towards players, our employees, the licensor and the social environment.
We operate with full social responsibility. We want to meet the expectations of our players, employees, the licensor and the social environment thus contributing to the improvement of the quality of life everybody aims at; especially the Veterans.
Alpha Lotto believes in the enhancement of manpower and also wants to enable the acquisition and the expansion of new know-how, to encourage team work, open and effective communication, as well as creativity, all aimed at individual and organizational growth.